CheckMySystems is happy to announce the release of version 1.1 of CheckMyCCTV software. This version fixes a few bugs and adds some new features based on customer feedback. Current users can update their software by clicking Help > Check for updates and follow on-screen instructions.
New Features include:
- Event Log – shows issue alerts for each Unit, Site, Customer.
- Alarm Set/Unset indication – allows quick verification that a unit is armed or disarmed.
- Ignore function – allows users to manually ignore issues for a preset time or until the issue clears.
- User editable notes – allows free text notes to be added to each Unit, Site, or Customer.
- Alarm Activations – warns if alarms have not activated over a preset time period.
- Remote Alarm Connection:
- Checks that the remote alarm reporting is enabled.
- Checks that the IP address/Hostname of the RVRC is correct.
- Checks that the unit has reported alarms to the RVRC over a preset time period.
- Added Maintenance Tools tab (Not in the Trial version) – allows remote reboots, Network Time Protocols, and network settings to be configured.
CheckMySystems are always grateful to receive feedback, whether it is positive and negative. If you have any issues with CheckMyCCTV or have any feature requests or suggestions please send them to email@example.com and we will respond to every email.