Traditional CCTV maintenance contracts are typically ‘reactive’ by definition, consisting of one or two visits to site a year to check the operation of the CCTV system. The contract can also include a guaranteed response time when a fault is reported. This pretty much hasn’t changed since the inception of CCTV installations.
With the advent of network attached CCTV systems, installers can provide a ‘proactive’ maintenance contract option using CheckMyCCTV. Here’s 7 reasons why a proactive maintenance contract, powered by CheckMyCCTV, is beneficial to you and your customers:
- Reduce your costs – Accurate and timely health monitoring using CheckMyCCTV can reduce your service and maintenance costs by providing targeted service visits.
- Increase revenues – You can add value to your current maintenance contacts by including 24/7 CheckMyCCTV health monitoring to your ‘Platinum’ contracts.
- Reduce costly site visits – The chances of a fix in the first visit are greatly increased. Issues are diagnosed remotely, so you know what is wrong before you attend site.
- Improve your service offering – In today’s difficult trading environment, you can provide a higher level of service to your customer base than your competitors.
- Puts you back in control – CheckMyCCTV diagnoses and reports the faults instead of relying your customers detecting faults.
- Manage your security estate more efficiently – CheckMyCCTV can monitor many hundreds of sites, allowing you to manage larger and more geographically diverse security estates.
- System checking is automatic – No extra resource is needed to manage CheckMyCCTV, it automatically checks at the intervals you set.
CheckMyCCTV is FREE to try for your CCTV installations. Contact us to discuss how CheckMyCCTV can enhance your CCTV maintenance contracts and arrange a free 14-day trial.